Back to Recipes home
Cilantro Chicken with Peanuts (Skinny Recipe)
2 teaspoons peanut oil
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch
1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
1/4 cup sliced green onions (2)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1 cup uncooked white rice
1. Cook rice; keep warm.
2. In a large heavy skillet heat peanut oil over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
3. Add peanuts, garlic, and ginger; cook and stir about 3 minutes or
until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Add green onions, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil to
skillet. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
5. Remove from heat. Stir in cilantro.
6. Serve chicken mixture over rice.